Shop My Instagram

Monday, March 28, 2016

Keeping it basic


Welcome to Style Hawking!
What is Hawking? I use this (made-up) word when I am coveting that perfect article of clothing that is sold out, too expensive or something I just have to have in my closet. I will “hunt” this item down for weeks, something months, to see if it comes back in stock or goes on sale.

I decided to create this blog as a way to express myself through fashion, but also to share these finds with all of you. Each week, I will share my “hawks” and post some outfit inspiration along the way!

Hope you enjoy!Jax

The Basics  

There is nothing I love more than a white T-shirt and a good pair of jeans. I am currently in love with these flares by J Brand and plan to wear them with everything I own.









T-shirt Madewell | Shoes Madewell | Jeans JBRAND (Sold Out) Similar HERE | Bag Marc Jacobs | Watch ON SALE! Michael Kors  | Sunglasses Tom Ford  

xo - Jax 

Photography by Buffett Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment