Shop My Instagram

Friday, April 15, 2016

Lace it up


It’s finally Friday! Unfortunately, I am not heading to Coachella with everyone else in the world, but I will be found lounging at the beach (way better). #FOMO

I am loving the 70’s inspired trends right now – especially the lace-up look. I had been hawking this dress for some time at Anthropologie and am so glad I finally purchased it! It is the perfect little shift dress for strolling around town on the weekends. And did I mention there are pockets?! If it's got pockets, I will buy it – no questions asked!

Here are some other lace-up beauties to hawk:

Have a good weekend!
Xo – Jax 





Dress Anthropologie | Sunglasses Karen Walker | Bag Marc Jacobs (Sold out - Love these HERE HERE) | Shoes (Old - Similar HERE)

...


Photography by Buffett Photography 

2 comments:

  1. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... Navy Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thông tin chia sẻ trong bài viết trên là rất cần thiết. Bạn có muốn tìm hiểu thêm những thông tin khác liên quan đến giày không? Chúng tôi sẽ chia sẻ cho bạn cách sử dụng và bảo quản giày mọi nam để bạn có thể ghi điểm với các nàng nhé!

    ReplyDelete