Shop My Instagram

Friday, June 10, 2016

Snappy Casual

Back in my college days, “snappy casual” was our attire word for all our sorority meetings and events. However, I still find myself using this word for those times when you want to be casual, yet still have a little "snap" or polished look to your outfit.

Living in Southern California, you definitely feel the desire for a laid back, casual outfit, but when you work 9 - 5 in a corporate office or when you want to dress up a little when going out with the girls, you need that "snap" to just kick it up a notch.

Madewell is always my go-to for this type of look (And let’s face it, every other look). Pairing a classic t-shirt or tank with a silk skirt is effortless and always looks good. I recently wore this outfit while out in Chicago with the girls and never felt over or under dressed!

So keep it snappy, keep it casual and let the good times roll.

Happy Friday!

Jax 
Jewels by Gorjana & Dogeared 








Skrit Madewell (ON SALE!) | Top Madewell | Shoes Madewell (Sold out but LOVE THESE) | Sunglasses Karen Walker 


...


Photography by Buffett Photography 


No comments:

Post a Comment