Shop My Instagram

Friday, July 22, 2016

Classic


You would think the summer is a time of the year when you would have more time to do everything, but when work and vacations come into play, that is definitely NOT the case! I apologize for the inconsistent posts lately, but I promise I will do a full recap on my outfits during my trip to Cabo :) More to come on that!

With summer here, the clothing sales seem to be everywhere! Nordstrom Anniversary sale, Revolve, Madewell 40% sale items… its everywhere! It is so tempting to just go buy everything because it’s a good “deal”, but I have learned to just stick with the classics! Black, white and tan are three colors that will never go out of style. And when you live in San Diego, you can pretty much wear shorts and jeans all year round (sorry for those folks in actual weather towns!).

I scored this lace top (on sale for $20!) and this cute light weight coat at H&M not too long ago. Take advantage of the sales, but remember to keep in classy when purchasing :)










Top H&M (SUPER SALE!) | Jeans Madewell | Jacket H&M | Sunglasses Free People | Bag Rebecca Minkoff

...

Photography by Buffett Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment