Shop My Instagram

Friday, December 9, 2016

Baby it's cold outside

It's FINALLY cold outside, which means it's a freezing 55 - 60 degrees here in San Diego. But you know what? I will take it! It's all about layering when the weather fluctuates. I love pairing a little sweater or jersey knit with a long coat. You can dress it up with a structured coat, or dress it down with a more soft sweater type coat.

Here are a few I have been hawking or recently added to my closet. The softer ones make the best gifts :)

Madewell
J.CREW
Madewell 
Nordstrom

What are you favorite winter layers?

xo- Jac

 




Sweater WILDFOX (similar HERE) | Coat Madewell | Jeans MOTHER | Shoes Madewell (Similar Here) | Sunglasses Karen Walker 


...


Photography by Buffett Photography 


No comments:

Post a Comment