Shop My Instagram

Friday, March 31, 2017

All about those stripes

For those of you who have been following me on Instagram for some time, you will know that I love a good stripe. They are perfect to pair with classics, like denim and black pants, but they are also a great way to mix your patterns.

I find that when I am trying to mix things up and add a pop of color, stripes just seem to go with everything. This is a great way to revamp those pieces you are tired of and bring them back to life. My favorite combination with stripes (besides jeans) is pairing with a floral pattern. It is such a fun way to bring in those spring floral trends and make them pop with a contrasting pattern.

What are some of your favorite ways to wear stripes? 


Xo - Jacs 






This top has the most amazing details – a little bit of a bell sleeve that buttons at the wrist – flowy and chic. 





Did I mention that these sunnies were only $20?! Do yourself a favor and buy them! 






...

Photography by Buffett Photography  


No comments:

Post a Comment