Shop My Instagram

Friday, May 5, 2017

Pink Ruffles

I am back! I want to apologize for the long break in my posts! I took some much needed time off and tried to give myself a nice break from the blog (although still posted on Instagram), so that I could hit the refresh button and really focus on what I want to share with all of you. 

I started this blog to show you all my "hawks" or finds and felt like I needed to revisit that intention. So stay tuned and keep an eye out for some fresh new posts that will include everything from my beauty routine (skin and makeup) to styling tips and tricks. I think it's important to learn how to style your other clothes that are sitting in your closet and pair with the new pieces that you find. 

I hope you all continue to follow along and enjoy! 

To bring it back to today's post... You know I LOVE a good t-shirt. When I saw this one from Current/Elliott, I couldn't resist and ended up buying it in two colors and a dress version. I am a huge believer that if you find something you love, you should buy it in every color. I am not much of a pink girl, but the darker shade screamed spring and goes perfectly with some light denim jeans or a cute floral pencil skirt for all you office girls. 

Happy May! 
Jax
















....

Photography by Buffett Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment