Shop My Instagram

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Vacation style

Sorry for the long delay, but my vacation looks are finally here! I received so many comments on my posts about my outfits in Cabo, so wanted to share these looks with you. I am also sharing some summer dresses that I am currently hawking.

When I go on vacation during anytime of the year, I tend to always overpack. To avoid this, I try to lay out my look for each day (even if it's a repeat - which is perfectly OK). I find that this narrows down your picks and makes you feel so much more confident each day of vacation. Not to mention all the time and space you save in your suitcase :) 

Below are some dresses that I am currently hawking, as well as my eight days of looks while on vacation (I packed more, but I will spare you!)




One location (Cabo), eight days of looks:

Day One 



Day Two

Day Three


Day Four


Day Five

Day Six


Day Seven 

Day Eight



What fun vacations to do you have planned?! I am always looking for fun new places to explore and would love some recommendations! 

Xoxo - Jax 

No comments:

Post a Comment