Shop My Instagram

Friday, April 1, 2016

The Courier


Friday is finally here and there is nothing I love more than walking around my alley ways with my partner in crime, Bonzai.

Now that the weather is warming up, I am trying to add some color and easy to wear pieces into my wardrobe. Enter the courier. These little button-up short sleeve shirts are popping up everywhere. They are the perfect piece to wear with cut off shorts or dress up with dark skinny jeans. I own about seven courier shirts. You can say that I am a little obsessed… Once I find something that I really, really like, I buy it in every color.

This coral one will be a summer favorite. 

I am also hawking some of these other  little couriers:
Sundry
Madewell
Madewell
One Teaspoon





Top Sundry | Shorts Free People (Also Love These: HERE) | Sunglasses Karen Walker | Shoes Vans | Necklace (worn as bracelet) Dogeared


...


Photography by Buffett Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment