Shop My Instagram

Friday, May 27, 2016

Friday Florals




Something I love to do in my free time is shop and hawk  my latest wants online. One of the trends I am coveting right now is florals. Around this time every year, the floral trend comes back and I love pairing the brilliant pattern with some classic looks.

These Dolce and Gabbana floral pumps are a perfect statement piece to wear with some boyfriend jeans and a white T-shirt for that Memorial Day BBQ or weekend happy hour.

Here are just a few ideas on how to style them:
 Look One: Top + Jeans + Shoes 
Look Two: Blazer (LOVE) + T-Shirt + Jeans + Shoes 

Don’t forget accessories! 


These great shoes and looks can be found on Farfetch. If you ever want to see what I am currently “Hawking” follow my “Want It” Pinterest board. 

I am off to Chicago for a girls weekend! Be sure to follow along on my Instagram to see what I am up to!

Cheers! 

Jax 

No comments:

Post a Comment