Shop My Instagram

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Denim on repeat

I always say, if you find something you like, that makes you feel good, keep doing it. I use this philosophy with my clothing just as much as i would with eating right and working out. When I find something I love or a look that seem true to me, I will buy every color of that shirt and wear it on repeat.

I believe that you need to LOVE what you wear and feel comfortable and confident, because that is the soul behind your style. My fashion "soul" is denim. I gravitate towards it and wear as much of it as possible. Do I have too many denim shirts, probably... But I love them all and promise they all get a good wear often :)

What is your go-to style that you will buy every color of or wear on repeat?

XO - Jax 







Shirt JCREW | Shorts One Teaspoon | Sunglasses Karen Walker | Sandals Havaianas 

...

Photography by Buffett Photography 



No comments:

Post a Comment