Shop My Instagram

Friday, June 17, 2016

Laid Back Style




Guys, I was not kidding about the denim obsession...It's real. Like I said in my last post, if you find something that you like and that makes you feel good, keep doing it.

Light and dark denim is a great way to break it up if you are not ready for the monochrome denim look. I loved pairing this H&M denim jacket with my dark JBRAND flares. It's got that 70's tomboy vibe, but still feels girly and sexy at the same time.

Summer is here; well after the June gloom is over, summer will be here, so I am already working on my outfit for the Fourth of July. It tends to still be a little cool here in San Diego (sometimes!), so this is the perfect fireworks rooftop outfit.

Cheers!

Jax 


P.s. I apologize in advance for the photo overload on this post! My photographer and I had the best time shooting this outfit for the Bloglovin’ Breakthrough Fashion Blogger submission. Wish me luck and I will keep you all posted! 



















 Jacket H&M | T-Shirt H&M | Jeans JBRAND | Shoes Madewell (Similar HERE) | Bag Madewell (Similar HERE) | Sunglasses Karen Walker

#BloglovinHMawards16

....

Photography by Buffett Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment