Shop My Instagram

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Keeping it classic


Do you ever feel like you are constantly going through a style change? Every season, I find myself shifting gears from east breezy summer wear to professional, 70’s inspired blouses in the fall. Constantly changing your style and evolving your wardrobe is what makes it fun – but I can’t help but feel like I am constantly trying to identify my exact style.

Through all the changes in seasons, trends and styles I always come back to the basics that will NEVER go out of style: jeans and a white t-shirt. This style will always be true to who you are and not only looks good, but is the most comfortable outfit out there (besides my workout clothes).

Pairing jeans and a t-shirt with the current scarf trend is a nice touch to glam up a simple, yet classic style.

Have a great rest of the week and keep it classy.

XO – Jax 







Top Anthropologie (Sold out - cute one here) | Jeans Current/Elliott | Shoes Madewell (Sold out - LOVE these - on sale!) | Bag Marc Jacobs | Scarf Madewell

...

Photography by Buffett Photography 



1 comment:

  1. Happy with purchase from www.carbon38.com. I was looking for a longer capri. I have large calves and most capris hit right in the middle of them. These were longer. I measured the inseam and they are 22" as advertised. I washed them and hung dry with no issues.

    ReplyDelete