Shop My Instagram

Friday, September 2, 2016

Bells

Fall could not come sooner! I am craving that cooler weather so I can break out my fall essentials. Living in San Diego can be hard for this because it generally doesn't get cooler until later November...

I am diggin’ the bell sleeve trend that seems to be sticking around. It has a soft feminine look, with a casual bohemian vibe. I picked up this top at Anthropogie the other day, which was perfect to add to my fall wardrobe. The beaded detail gives it an extra little something :)

Hope you all have a great Labor Day weekend!


XXOO – Jac










Top Anthropologie | Jeans Citizens of Humanity | Shoes Madewell (Similar Here) | Bag Marc Jacobs | Sunglasses Karen Walker

...

Photography by Buffett Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment