Shop My Instagram

Friday, April 15, 2016

Lace it up


It’s finally Friday! Unfortunately, I am not heading to Coachella with everyone else in the world, but I will be found lounging at the beach (way better). #FOMO

I am loving the 70’s inspired trends right now – especially the lace-up look. I had been hawking this dress for some time at Anthropologie and am so glad I finally purchased it! It is the perfect little shift dress for strolling around town on the weekends. And did I mention there are pockets?! If it's got pockets, I will buy it – no questions asked!

Here are some other lace-up beauties to hawk:

Have a good weekend!
Xo – Jax 





Dress Anthropologie | Sunglasses Karen Walker | Bag Marc Jacobs (Sold out - Love these HERE HERE) | Shoes (Old - Similar HERE)

...


Photography by Buffett Photography 

1 comment:

  1. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... Navy Dresses

    ReplyDelete