Shop My Instagram

Monday, April 11, 2016

Rise & Shine

Mondays…

I have mixed feelings about Mondays. One part of me thinks, “Fresh start”, while the other part of me thinks, “ugh… 5 more days until Friday”. 

One thing that does get me up and going on those harder to love Monday mornings is a good outfit. After a weekend of shopping and picking up some new pieces for spring, I am ready to take on the week (and share these looks with you in future posts!).

I picked up this cute military style top with a great detailing on the backside the other day. It has become a favorite that I can’t stop wearing.


Here’s to a great week!







Top Sundry | T-Shirt Madewell | Shorts One Teaspoon | Belt Madewell | Clutch Target (Similar HERE) | Sunglasses Karen Walker 

...

Photography by Buffett Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment